Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Grandma

But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.

This passage reminds me of my Grandma Lehmann!! She was a beautiful, wonderful, lovely woman!! I would be happy to live a life like hers!! May God fill me and mold me to be more peaceful. To put others first all the time, without feeling resentful. May God mold me and help me be more gentle and sincere and peace loving!! May I bless the lives of others as my Grandma blessed mine!! It will be two years ago this month that she passed away!! She is truly a beautiful perfect angel now!!
I love you Grandma!!!! I miss you so much!! Thank you for showing me how to be a Godly wife, mother and grandmother!! You were beautiful in so many ways!! You were warm, caring, loving, kind, spirited, gentle and fun loving!! I know you are having fun singing and dancing and watching us grow to be more like Jesus!! Thank you!!! I love you so much Grandma!!!! I miss you!! Hugs and kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment