Saturday, October 1, 2011

Not of This World

I have the sticker on my car. Yes, I do.  This world is about status, money, places, and things, things, things. If we focused more on people really loving people and we give with no end care, love, empathy, compassion, forgiveness, friendship, honesty, joy, kindness, patience, encouragement, and LOVE!!!  Let's make this world a better place.  Are you happy?  Do you have a full heart?  All the time, ok 99% of the time, I do!!!! I can be beat down, but I pop right back up! I am better, I can help make this world better! You can too!! Try to love more than hate! Try to compliment more than critisize, try to care more than ignore, try to forgive more than hold on, try a genuine smile more than a solemn face! Love, overwhelming love!! I do not love you with my mere love capacity. But with the love I have been given by God, through God!!  I do not live for this world!!  I live to make this world more like the next. 
It is not easy by any means!! BUT LOVE!!!

Love today more than you did yesterday!! LOVE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment